Saturday, February 7, 2015

Scotts Miracle-Gro (NYSE: SMG) in a strong uptrend

Even where I live in Canada, glimpses of bare brown earth are starting to dapple white snow. It's not yet time for me to plant my garden, but that moment is not far off.

I'm not alone in my interest to grow some of my own food. Gardening ranks as one of the most popular outdoor leisure activities in North America. Additionally, the National Gardening Association reports that a well-maintained garden can help save you several hundred dollars a year in food costs.

Gardening is expanding beyond backyard plots, as community gardens and even urban apartment gardens increase in popularity.

A key beneficiary of this increasing interest in gardening is Scotts Miracle-Gro (NYSE: SMG)(more)

Please share this article

No comments:

Post a Comment