kingworldnews.com / July 7, 2014
Today KWN is putting
out a special piece which features two charts showing the historic
breakout in the price of silver. This is the type of chart that the big
banks follow closely, as well as big money and savvy professionals.
David P. out of Europe sent us the astonishing silver charts that all
KWN readers around the world need to see.
Below are the extraordinary silver charts sent to KWN by David P. out of Europe along with his commentary.
the strong action in silver over the past few weeks, the MACD indicator
for the weekly chart is nearing a historic buy signal, the first one
since turning negative late 2011. This will be a buy signal from the most oversold position in the history of the silver market, and therefore a very interesting opportunity (see chart below):
Please share this article
IN ITS JUST RELEASED ANNUAL REPORT, THE BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS HAS ISSUED A STRONG WARNING THAT ”DANGEROUS NEW ASSET BUBBLES ARE FORMING“, & WARNED THAT: ”THE WORLD COULD BE HURTLING TOWARD A NEW CRISIS.”
Just when things seem relatively calm, the Bank for International Settlements releases its annual report that issues a strong warning that significant problems are still out there in the world. Who is the Bank for International Settlements (BIS)? What did they say in this report that matters to us? Let’s take a look.
The BIS is sometimes called the “bank for Central Banks”. Here is a link to the “about us” page on their web site. It lists these bullet points as its broad mission:
- promoting discussion and facilitating collaboration among central banks;
- supporting dialogue with other authorities that are responsible for promoting financial stability;
- conducting research on policy issues confronting central banks and financial supervisory authorities;
- acting as a prime counterparty for central banks in their financial transactions; and
- serving as an agent or trustee in connection with international financial operations.