Thursday, May 23, 2013

There is now a 100% chance of a market collapse

From Porter Stansberry in The S&A Digest:

As you undoubtedly know, financial newsletter writers get paid to make bold, exciting predictions. Judging by the hyperbole in our industry's sales letters, you'd have to imagine that we're all bipolar. After all, according to newsletter writers, the world is always either about to end… or about to boom.

Today's Friday Digest is no different. In fact, what I would like to show you today is without a doubt the single greatest threat to your wealth you will ever face. Even so, I'm confident almost all of you will ignore this warning until it is far, far too late. And that's at least partly my fault. So before we get to the finance, I'd like to share something about my own company that I don't like and wish I could change.  (more)

Please share this article

No comments:

Post a Comment