Saturday, April 7, 2012

Astrology Update On Dollar and Metals

Below is an excerpt of an email discussion yesterday between Karen and I regarding what she thought about the recent Dollar strength and Gold weakness. I thought it had some good information and wanted to share.

What are you thinking about the recent dollar strength and gold weakness. if you can confirm that the dollar is heading lower and gold is going to rally then I think that would be bullish for markets. ~ Jeff

Mercury went direct today at 23 Pisces is significant and could have been far worse for the markets, but since it did not retro all the way to 22 Pisces is why the market did not wipe out. 22 Pisces would have opposed the US Neptune at 22 Virgo and that would have been really bad. Merc retro’s are quirky too and I always pay close attention to the range in the retro. I don’t see a wipe out here, we should start to move up. As for gold and silver I have the 10th as significant move up – 4/10 could be weaker for $ into Summer. ~ Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment