Monday, August 23, 2010

Why Most Investors and Nearly All Traders Lose Money, Part 2

If you are following the Economic Indicators over the past few months you will agree that there has been an increase in the Negative and that is quite similar to the Negative that flowed in the summer of 2007.

Note: At that time I decided take a step back out of retirement (just a little bit) and to start writing again. I began to publish a stock market - Update for the local community. In my first issue, October 2007, I called / identified the Market Top and recommended Selling All and going to Cash. Please see my Bio. My flow of these Articles – Why Most Investors and Nearly All Traders Lose Money ! I thru x is to share my many years of Economics and the Marketplace Analytics and Asset Management Experience, I sincerely hope it helps. . .

This Negative (Economic and Otherwise) has now been flowing again for a few months and the mis-guided and uncensored information that has been presented of late about Earnings being so wonderful has continued to buoy up the General Market. However, if you will look internally, since the April highs, it is clear that there are many Companies that are – well below their Market peaks of that time-frame. I’m talking 30% - 40% - 50% and more! (more)

No comments:

Post a Comment