Monday, April 19, 2010

Will Reversal In Stocks Gain Traction

I was expecting a market reversal to come on Thursday and when that didn't happen, I surely thought it would come on Friday. The market opened lower of Friday and I thought this was it. One of those tough trading situations came along when the market broke the previous days low. This has been a good buy setup in recent months, but I have to admit I passed on this trade.

Once the market reversed and started heading higher, several thoughts ran through my head. Why did I pass on a trade that has worked so well for so many days? How can this market possibly go higher another day after everything tells me it almost surely has to reverse today? Trading can be frustrating when you think too much! (more)

No comments:

Post a Comment