Monday, April 19, 2010

TED BUTLER INTERVIEW

Years ago, Jimmy Stewart played the lead in a movie titled, Mr. Smith Goes to Washington. In this case, it was Mr. Butler goes to Washington. Who did you meet with? A: I met with the senior staff responsible for regulatory matters for about an hour and a half.
Q: Was the Chairman of the CFTC, Gary Gensler there?
A: He stopped by to introduce himself and chat briefly.
Q: What, in a nutshell was discussed?
A: Basically my long-held premise of a manipulation in COMEX silver via the documented concentrated short position. They asked an awful lot of on-the-money questions, to which I replied directly.
Q: Did you have reason to believe they agreed with your arguments?
A: Since they didn't offer any challenges to what I said, and their follow up questions didn't seem argumentative in the least, I sensed they were in basic agreement. (more)

No comments:

Post a Comment