Saturday, August 8, 2015

Shopping For 100x Stocks in Oil and Gas

I’m back from Vancouver, where I spoke at the Sprott-Stansberry Natural Resource Symposium. I enjoyed the conference and chatted with attendees, other speakers and mining executives. It’s in a great setting at the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, and the city is a pretty place in the summer with its sunny skies, glistening waterfront and green mountains behind.
So I’ve been thinking more about the natural resource sector in the context of making 100-to-1. Below, I want to talk about what is the most important thing to look for and give you an example of a company that gets it.
After all, resource stocks would seem a good place to fish. Cheap stocks appear plentiful. Stocks linger near lows not seen since the 2008 crisis. (more)

No comments:

Post a Comment