Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Three Charts Every Trader Should See Now

It's one of the biggest disputes in the market...
 
Folks who do fundamental analysis figure folks who do technical analysis might as well use tea leaves to make investing decisions. Folks who do technical analysis point out the fundamental analysts can be right about a company's value... and still lose huge amounts of money.
 
Then there's sentiment analysis: Die-hards in both camps call it too "touchy feely."
 
Me? I don't take sides.
 
I like to say we're "mercenaries" in my trading service, DailyWealth Trader. We go wherever the market will pay us. And when I'm looking for a good trade, I use all three types of analysis. They all have something to offer...(more)
 
Please share this article

No comments:

Post a Comment