Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Saxo Bank CEO: Short The Euro As It’s A “Currency Of Mass Destruction”

Authored by Lars Seier Christensen (CEO Saxo Bank) via his blog at TradingFloor.com,
Has The EUR Reached Its Biggest “Sell” Since Inception?
I have to admit that I have been surprised by the EUR’s resilience in recent months…
Readers of my past blogs and editorials elsewhere will know that I think the EUR is a monumentallybad idea. In fact, if it is possible to hate a financial asset, I hate the EUR. It has created countless victims in its trail, de facto bankrupted multiple countries, lost most of an entire young generation in Southern Europe and lead Europe in the direction of a totalitarian super state. So yes, I hate the EUR. May it disappear one day soon, leaving only a sad and frightening memory of an irresponsible, dangerous experiment that is never to be repeated. It will also leave behind gigantic economic and human costs. Butit would be far better to take that unavoidable loss soon, before it becomes impossible to reverse.Recovery will follow much sooner if the root cause of the current malaise is removed.

READ MORE
Please share this article

No comments:

Post a Comment