Monday, April 14, 2014

Pixelworks (NASDAQ: PXLW): Is This Potential Apple Takeover Target a 'Buy'?

Unlike many people, I enjoy driving. Whenever given the choice to fly or drive, I always choose to drive. Seeing the country from the highways and local roads is stimulating and often educational about the state of the economy.
Always being on the lookout for new investment opportunities, I recently noticed a unique billboard on I-95. This sign was the same size as the others, but its message was constantly changing. It appeared to present a new advertisement every 30 seconds or so.
Intrigued, I stopped on the wide shoulder to observe the sign more closely. This wasn't one of those flip signs that mechanically turns to a new message on the reverse side; it was a digital sign much like a big screen TV.  (more)
Please share this article

No comments:

Post a Comment