Thursday, February 28, 2013

This Is How You Can Make A Fortune In Gold Right Now

from King World News
Today one of the wealthiest people in the financial world spoke with King World News about how people can invest to make fortunes right now in the gold and silver markets. He stated, “… in 1996 I paid more in capital gains tax than my net worth was in 1992.” This interview is about how to make the big money when others are panicking.
Here is what Rick Rule, who is the CEO of Sprott USA, had to say about creating great wealth: “I’m a contrarian. It’s interesting with regards to physical assets how people shop sales, and with regards to financial assets they prefer it when goods are overpriced. It’s an interesting contradiction, and of course very, very good for me. Goods are on sale and I’m loving it.”
Continue Reading at KingWorldNews.com…

Please bookmark us

No comments:

Post a Comment