Wednesday, December 19, 2012

2 Great Dividend Stocks For 2013

My favorite two income stocks for 2013 have yields above 20%. I do not believe 20% yields are sustainable for multiple years. However, I do know that the wind is at their backs. Both are refinery master limited partnerships ((MLP)), benefiting on the positive crack yield spreads. I already own Northern Tier Energy LP (NTI) and Alon USA Partners, LP (ALDW). I am am confident in these stocks and plan on buying more.

Northern Tier Energy LP Distributions

I discussed Northern Tier Energy on December 2nd. I am more confident in the business model now than I was on December 2nd. Northern Tier Energy crack yield spreads will provide an approximate 4th quarter distribution above $2.00 per unit.

The bottom line is the company obtains inexpensive crude. The crude is derived from Canadian fields and Bakken oil crude production. Northern Tier Energy can sell the refined products at Brent crude oil prices. (more)

No comments:

Post a Comment