Thursday, June 7, 2012

Financial Astrology: Is JPM Another Lehman?

The following is an except from this weeks premium newsletter by Karen Starich, who uses astrology to forecast events in the financial markets. Discover how Astrology Traders can give you an unparalleled edge in trading.

This week my emphasis is on the current market correction, the trend going forward, bonds , oil, an update on Harley Davidson (HOG), and the probability of QE3. I want to stress here that what I see coming for the markets is going to become more severe going into August. There are reports that JP Morgan could be another Lehman, and from what I see in the astrology I will have to agree.

I had a conversation with Jeff this week about something I noticed from my notes in an old ephemeris. I often write notes in my ephemeris when key events occur for easy reference. For the month of September 2000 I had made notations about the market correction that began on September 4, 2000. What was interesting to me was Saturn’s position at 0 Gemini when the market reached a peak near 1525 on the S&P. Astrology is a continuum of events set in motion from the past so there is no coincidence that we have a rare eclipse at 0 Gemini that is preceding another downturn.

Bill Clinton signed the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act November 1999 repealing the Glass-Steagall act and opening the door for “too big to fail” banks and “Financial Armageddon!” Transiting Pluto was oppose the U.S. Uranus when the bill was passed, meaning the country was suddenly being pushed into sweeping new circumstances that would force the country to go back to the past in order to repeat an old pattern that would create hardship in order to transition into new and inventive ideas. The past that we are going back to is similar to circumstances in the 1930′s when Glass-Steagall was originally signed into law amid corrupt banking practices. Keep in mind that in 1999 the transit was Pluto oppose the United States Uranus in, and in June 2012 we have an exact square of Pluto and Uranus in the sky, the reconciliation of the past is coming due, this time internationally because of what the Clinton administration set in motion in 1999. I should also note here the euro was established in 1999.

No comments:

Post a Comment