Friday, December 30, 2011

Egon Von Greyerz: Gold Will Trade $3,000 – $5,000 in 2012

from King World News:

With the gold price tumbling, along with silver, today King World News interviewed the man who told clients in 2002, when gold was $300, to put up to 50% of their assets into physical gold, held outside of the banking system. Egon von Greyerz is founder and managing partner at Matterhorn Asset Management out of Switzerland. When asked about the plunge in gold, von Greyerz said, “Well, Eric, I’m not really surprised because last time I talked to you I did say gold could go down to $1,550 support and maybe even $1,420. In my view that would be quite normal in a very thin market and I said that would probably happen by the year end.”

Egon von Greyerz continues: Read More @ KingWorldNews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment