Saturday, November 19, 2011

Gerald Celente: MF Global…What about Gold ETF GLD & HSBC?

from King World News:

Gerald Celente, Founder of Trends Research and the man many consider to be the top trends forecaster in the world, had some of his money in MF Global when the firm imploded. He is, understandably, not happy about it. KWN readers may not realize this but Celente would use a futures account to take physical delivery of gold and he was about to take delivery of gold on December contracts, “One of my methods of buying (gold) is to buy futures contracts. I buy futures, build up enough money in the account and then take delivery on the gold. I had enough money in my accounts to take delivery in December, which is what I kept telling the broker over and over, that I was taking delivery in December.”

Gerald Celente continues: Read More @ KingWorldNews.com

Trading Pro System - Trade Stock & Options -
Make Money Regardless Of Whether The Market Goes Up Or Down!
Better Than Forex, Penny Stocks, Day Trading, And Swing Trading The Stock Market.
Over 24 Hours Of Video

No comments:

Post a Comment