Monday, March 28, 2011

If I Had To Buy Just One

I mentioned in an interview yesterday that if I had to buy just one junior resource stock it would be Sunridge Gold (SGC-TSX-V $.92)

I’ve used “Mama Mia” to describe recent results. I believe if not for two large previous private placements coming free trading recently, the share price would be substantially higher. I received a call from a key person at SGC after my interview thanking me for my comments and assuring me everything I’ve said is spot on as of that moment. He went on to note some 20 analysts, fund managers and money managers are traveling to a site visit in early April. I asked him about a rumor that a well-known person in the metals and mining industry has supposedly acquired just under 10% of the shares. He said he heard that too but the company can’t confirm or deny it.

It’s extremely rare for me to suggest one highly speculative stock for most speculators/gamblers to look at but SGC is in my bias opinion appears set to have an explosive growth path going forward. The risks include location of projects and overall market risks.

Peter Grandich

No comments:

Post a Comment