Monday, October 19, 2009

Jason Hommel, Silver Stock Report

I try to obey the ten commandments, I really do. And I advocate that others also try. But I find I'm completely unable to do so, as I use paper money, daily. Does that make me a hypocrite?

Paper money violates the ten commandments.

1. Paper money is a false god.
2. Paper money is literally an image, valuing it is an act of idolatry.
3. "In God we trust" on the money takes the Lord's name in vain.
4. The sabbath debt forgiveness times are ignored by the system of paper money.
5. Lack of honest standards dishonors our parents.
6. Paper money has funded mass murder; two world wars and more.
7. Lenders commit spiritual adultery; and paper money is adulterated money.
8. Paper money and banking is institutionalized theft.
9. Paper money requires a mountain of false testimony.
10. Paper money is supported by greed and covetousness.

For my full essay on these topics, a most unpopular essay, see: (more)

No comments:

Post a Comment