Saturday, August 31, 2013

How to Invest with Zero Downside and Unlimited Upside

In 2005, I found a no-downside, unlimited-upside deal...
 
It seemed to be too good to be true. So I flew to London to check it out.
 
The worst-case return was 7% annual interest for 10 years. But if the asset went up more than that, I could sell it and pocket the gain.
 
In short, there ARE deals out there with zero downside and unlimited upside... even today, as I'll show you...
 
When I found that deal in 2005, the asset was Beatles autographs. So the Beatles have been hanging on my wall for eight years now. (I have two more years to go on this contract before I decide whether to sell or take my 7% a year.)
 
The terms were so good, it almost didn't matter what the asset was...(more)
Please share this article

No comments:

Post a Comment