Friday, November 5, 2010

9 Stocks to Protect Yourself From Dollar Devaluation

I won’t make the foolish mistake of pushing my personal political views into this letter. My wife calls my ideas crazy, if not offensive and downright unrealistic. So if my politics elicit disgust and confusion with my own wife, I doubt I’ll have much luck parading them here.

Who you vote for is your business. But when it comes down to what you should vote for, I have a few things to say on the subject.

I’m talking about the way that we all conduct our personal investment portfolios, as well as the goods and services we buy. I’ve long believed that these everyday activities are a much more important ongoing vote than any one you cast into a ballot box. And today, there’s one vote you should be making above all others.

Because right now, as I write this letter, Ben Bernanke and dozens of other un-elected bureaucrats are deciding how much they want to devalue the dollar.

The mainstream media calls it Quantitative Easing, and whether it’s a $100 billion drop in the bucket, or a $5 trillion printing bonanza, we know what it means in the long run. (more)

No comments:

Post a Comment