Monday, August 16, 2010

Silver Is Ready to Explode!

As this video will demonstrate (Made December 2007, posted February 2008), I have been extremely accurate when it comes to money and financial predictions. Among the things I warned my clients about:

1. The 2001 Stock Market Collapse
2. The rise of the Euro and decline of the dollar in 2001.
3. The housing boom
4. The housing bust
5. The current depression
6. Double-digit unemployment
7. Inflation
8. Start buying gold in 2001. (When it was less than $300 per ounce)
9. Start buying silver in 2001. (When it was less than $4.00 an ounce)
10. Continue buying gold and silver during the last decade.
(Those that listened earned 300% on their money)

I have a perfect record for my financial predictions. I don't tell you this to brag. I tell you this because I want you to understand why you need to listen to me right now. (more)

No comments:

Post a Comment