Saturday, December 19, 2009

Why I got into silver

When I started working for myself, I made my very first money, enough to save for the very first time, but I was working so hard, over 80 hours a week! I guess God finally caught up to me, because, at some point, I began to think. And that's when it all started.

I thought: Why am I working myself to the bone, sleep depriving myself, to save up little pieces of paper in a bank, that does not even have the pieces of paper that they say are in my account? It's fraud upon fraud.

Yes, yes, I know what they tell us, that they are lending my money out, to be able to provide a return, enough to pay me the "interest". Sorry, 1% is not enough to get excited about, not when I've been living with 4-5% inflation my whole life. I saw the increases in the prices of candy and comic books in the 70's when I was a kid. I know. (more)

No comments:

Post a Comment