Monday, June 6, 2011

Cramer's Likes and Dislikes: AA, STEI, AMZN, PKD, MRO


Stocks discussed on the Lightning Round session of Jim Cramer's Mad Money TV Program, Friday June 3.

Bullish Calls
Alcoa (AA): "I like Alcoa. It is a very iinexpensive stock. Prices for aluminum are going to go sky high in the next few years ...it's one of the biggest positions in my charitble trust, and I want to make it bigger, and I haven't felt that way (about Alcoa) in ten years."

Stewart (STEI): "The Funeral business sadly is indeed a source of tremendous profit for these companies. The stock has come down. I would be a buyer."

Amazon (AMZN): "...is right ...gas is high ...sales are still good. The government is trying to figure out how to make profits. They want to tax them ...and remember, it is a $190 stock, and when you see $190 stock, guys are going to come in and say 'sell sell sell.' I think you buy this with deep in-the-money calls and go out four months. You don't want the common in AMZN ... you want deep in-the-money calls."

Parker Drilling (PKD), Ensco (ESV): "I like it..it is not my favorite of the drillers..my favorite..the one I would want to buy, is Ensco ...just closed a very big merger."

Bearish Calls
Marathon (MRO): "... it happened.You've already picked up 15 points. It's too late."

No comments:

Post a Comment