Saturday, October 25, 2014

2015 Natural Gas Forecast

You've got one more week to become a gas bull.
I'd give myself the same deadline if my readers and I weren't already expecting a natural gas comeback. Personally, I find it nearly impossible not to have a strong outlook for gas.
Over the last few years, ever since gas prices bottomed out, we've talked about the growing role the fuel is playing in the United States, whether it is against the coal industry or even taking on renewables like wind.
Investors that passed on gas last winter undoubtedly regretted their inaction. But with prices down 25% since last June, is the market giving you a second chance?
I have a feeling the bearish sentiment we've been seeing far too often lately will start swinging the other way. (more)

Please share this article

No comments:

Post a Comment