Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Three cash-rich copper, gold & silver ideas for 2013


2013 ideas - ARL at 44 cents, VIT at 27 cents, and LVN at 36 cents  

I. Note: This past week The Gold Report published an interview with Rick Rule that provides some excellent insight into junior resource stock investing. It is worth taking five minutes to read.

http://www.theaureport.com/pub/na/14773?utm_source=delivra&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Gold%20final%20streetwise-reports%2011/23/2012%2014:30:39

II. This weekend I am throwing out a few alternatives for 2013. Small company (micro cap) valuations across the board continue to defy normal logic and I must admit there are many days when I shake my head in amazement (or disgust). I am hoping this comes to a head over the next few weeks once tax loss selling is removed from the equation.

I have been buying penny stocks for almost 30 years so this isn’t my first rodeo. However I am finding it a real challenge even bottom fishing stocks because normal valuation logic doesn’t apply right now. I can fully understand when I hear people say they are throwing in the towel for the time being. This is a rough environment to be a penny stock speculator.

The three companies I am commenting on this weekend all have large bank accounts and proven reserves or advanced exploration programs. Cash continues to remain king as it is very difficult for companies to finance.

I was going to leave Africo out of the report because liquidity is horrendous – the stock rarely trades. However, some of you may have an interest because of the large discount to cash value.  (more)



No comments:

Post a Comment