I have put together a very detailed video this morning coving bother some long term, short term and market cycles. The video is a little longer than normal but I want you to understand fully where the market is trading and what to look for in the coming days.
Pre-Market Analysis Points:
- Dollar is trading higher this morning which is putting pressure on stocks & commodities.
- Fed Chairman Bernanke Testifies at 10am ET which will cause all investments to move wild.
- Oil is trading slightly lower and oil inventory numbers come out at 10:30am ET.
- Natural gas is flat and continues to build a base at resistance for a possible future breakout.
- Gold, Sold Miners and Silver continue to consolidate within a multi month pattern. A major move is brewing but has not been triggered as of yet.
- Bonds are trading up from yesterday’s close after pulling back from reaching our double top price target on Monday.
- SP500 is nearing a couple resistance levels (previous pivot high, down trend line) Momentum, short term and intermediate cycles are starting to top and that means we should be prepared for a pullback/down trend which could last 4-6 weeks.