Saturday, July 14, 2012

THE GOOD NEWS IS THE COLLAPSE OF FIAT MONEY, THE BAD NEWS IS…

PEAK OIL & THE FALLING EROI:

This chart from my PEAK SILVER REVISITED article says it all. The downside of the PEAK OIL chart is bad, but not as bad when we factor in the DECLINING EROI. Basically, as energy gets more expensive to explore, drill and produce more and more of the percentage gets eaten up by the process leaving less for market.

That is why we will see PEAK SILVER much sooner than later. Furthermore, the collapse of FIAT MONEY and going back to a GOLD BACKED SYSTEM will not keep the world’s economies from imploding. That is why I differ from some of the rhetoric put out by the AUSTRIAN SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS….. they fail to comprehend the peaking of global oil and the falling EROI.

Link

I have to say, every passing day I wake up and the CRAP that I have to read or see on the BOOB TUBE just makes you wonder how we made it this long as a species. As you all realize, I have a passion for understanding energy. I believe energy = money. That is why I have the EROI ICON next to my screen name. It means ENERGY RETURNED ON INVESTED. (more)

No comments:

Post a Comment