Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Jim Sinclair: Gold Price Has Bottomed


from Silver Doctors:
The legendary Jim Sinclair opines on today’s vicious sell-offs in gold and silver, stating that Alf Fields is correct that the gold price has bottomed in this reaction.
Sinclair states that “there is a global stock market sell off today which is totally unacceptable as it pertains to the US market in an election year. Liquidity floats all boats and all boats are screaming for that liquidity today.”
From Jim Sinclair: “Today has been interesting in a perverse way. I have heard from every gold short who knows my name. I have heard from every weak gold holder that knows my name yelling for help. This time I cannot answer all the incoming communications. Nobody could.”
Read More @ SilverDoctors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment