Monday, February 13, 2012

David Morgan: More Bullish on SILVER NOW Than Ever Before



I like Chris Duane and David Morgan. No fear mongering, good analysis and facts. It's guys like these that turn people onto silver stacking...the amount of work required to mine Gold and Silver, plus it's nonrenewable nature places it much higher than those others. You can't just go scalp a bunch of new people to increase your wealth of Gold and Silver. Nor can you walk the beach and increase your holdings I've a similar viewpoint on the value of silver. The paper dollar price is only a consideration in relation to whatever my budget is at the time. After it comes into my physical possession the criteria used for valuing it changes. In my case it's potential utility, personal enjoyment, and lastly store of wealth. People need to move away from the dollar value mentality, imo. Why value it in something that really doesn't have much value anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment