Saturday, November 12, 2011

Lindsey Williams : The Elite are buying gold and silver by the tons



Lindsey Williams : I am an agent , I am not a disinfo agent , I am an agent of Jesus Christ , by the providence of GOD he allowed me t o live with the elite of the world as a chaplain of the trans Alaskan oil pipeline , God put me there as an agent , in the past 35 years not even one single time the information that the elite have given me have ever failed to take place exactly as they said it , go back and check the archive for yourself ....I can't take credit for any of this , I was not right the elite were I am just reporting exactly what they told me ........

1 comment:

  1. Okay so the Elite are buying tons? How when the mines only produce 500 million ounces and we use close to 800 million ounces annually? That means we have to use above ground silver to meet the demand. This cannot go on for long so yes they have silver I am sure but they cannot be buying tons. Alex Jones is a shill for Zionist and Lindsey seems pretty chummy with that clown so I have to say birds of a feather flock together. Also these people known as the Elite are Luciferians(Gog and Magog)who woulod never tell a Christian anything

    ReplyDelete