Friday, February 11, 2011

The Most Undervalued Commodity Play in the World : CELG / CMI / DCTH / LVS / MOTR / PCAR / RIO / TIF / VALE

Stocks discussed on the Lightning Round segment of Jim Cramer's Mad Money TV Program, Monday February 7.

Bullish Calls:

Rio Tinto (RIO), Vale (VALE): "I really like it. I talked to John Roche (technical analyst). He thinks this commodity move is still big. He likes Rio Tinto more...I feel strongly that Vale is the most undervalued commodity play in the world. I reiterate my buy, buy, buy call on Vale."

Tiffany (TIF): "What is there to be bearish about? Everybody loves diamonds these days...I think Tiffany, even right here, is a buy. I think the stock can go higher."

Motricity (MOTR): "This is a wild trader...I think MOTR is going to have a good quarter...I think it it can go up 4 or 5 points...it is a good stock...I've been behind it...it is part of the internet tsunami."

Las Vegas Sands (LVS): "Everybody is abandoning LVS's ship...come on, use the weakness to buy, buy, buy...Vegas is turning around."

Delcath (DCTH), Celgene (CELG): "This is in the sweet spot. These are the kind of companies that are being bought every single day...they've got something really good against melanoma...Celgene is down on its luck, just the stock, not the company ...company is doing well...I'm going to say I like your stock too."

Cummins (CMI): "You gotta get out of that one (Paccar) and get into Cummins...Cummins is so much better than Paccar."

Bearish Calls:

Paccar (PCAR): "They didn't do a good job on that quarter. They wrecked the whole truck bull market for a couple days...you gotta get out of that one and get into Cummins...Cummins is so much better than Paccar. I am just amazed at how bad Paccar is."

No comments:

Post a Comment