Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This Trade Could Help You Avoid the Coming Correction

We are now only two weeks away from what my systems are telling me should be a major market correction. My advice to you is to raise stops and consider taking profits. That is of course, if you happen to not believe that the Federal Reserve can simply overwhelm a market that is experiencing a struggling economy and an ever growing mountain of debt.

As I discuss in far more detail in my premium service, Mastering the Markets, stock prices do not move higher or lower because of fundamentals, technicals, geo-political events or global economies. Share prices fluctuate because of one thing and one thing only: investor demand.

So, let me ask you a question... Let's say you gaze into one of my time-cycle forecast charts and see that the market is getting prepared to plummet. You know these forecasts are right about 80% of the time, so you are thinking, "Maybe I should get back to cash, just in case Mike Turner and his time-cycle charts are right." And you might be thinking, "The risk is just too high to stay fully invested."

But, let's say you happen to have $100 billion and you need to get it invested this month -- and another $100 billion next month. You know that whatever equity you buy, you will be driving the price higher. And, it takes a LOT of work to get that much money into the market. Now you have another set of risks -- the risk of not investing the money that you are required to put into the market. (more)

No comments:

Post a Comment