- World financial/economic crisis may have culminated and greatest risks have been averted but it is still very far from over
- US dollar continues in its multi-year downtrend
- World governments are committed to issue huge volume of government debt for many years to come
- Quantitative easing – debt monetization – are becoming a routine practice of the Fed
- President Obama’s plans for government spending are making Bush deficits seem like child’s play (more)
Saturday, July 25, 2009
In our articles and newsletters we regularly highlight gold’s solid fundamentals.