Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Speaking Silver’s Language, By The Mogambo Guru

Everybody knows that I can always be counted on to go ballistic about silver being such a Screaming Freaking Bargain (SFB) because of (according to the most recent Official Mogambo Count (OMC)) more than a dozen very good reasons, which is a lot of reasons, and that at $17-and-change per ounce, silver is loudly saying, “Buy me! Buy me!” although obviously not in the literal sense, nor (perhaps less obviously) in the “voices in my head” sense, which shows I am responding to therapy and why everybody is so pleased with me.

One of the reasons for my bullishness and bullheadedness about silver is the large short position, which is the number of ounces already sold (opening the short position) but which have not been bought yet (closing out the position), which means these shorts are going to get clobbered if they have to cover their short position by buying silver at a higher price than they sold it. (more)

No comments:

Post a Comment