Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Prepare for a monster five year Gold Stock run

For those who don't know me, I am a firm believer that markets and sectors move almost entirely based on human behavioral and/or "herding" patterns. I wrote an article published here on 321gold.com in late February of this year outlining why I thought the market was about to start a bull cycle, and yet nobody knew it. Perhaps I got lucky, but that turned out to be accurate and then some, and it was certainly not based on fundamentals either. I couldn't find one solitary bull around the world, so I knew there was a good chance things were about to shift sentiment wise, and therefore market wise.

Speaking of behavioral patterns and possible shifts, let's discuss the gold sector and why I believe the third leg in the Bull market in gold is just beginning, and it is about to accelerate. If it's true that markets move based on reliable behavioral patterns, then gold and therefore the Gold Stocks are poised to have an extremely bullish shift in sentiment in my opinion. (more)

No comments:

Post a Comment