Friday, July 10, 2009

Who’s That Knocking At My Door?


For several weeks I urged taking profits in many positions in the model portfolio in hopes some big opportunity would come knocking again. During that time some people questioned why sell while the going was so good? I consistently stated I wanted investors to build up a very comfortable position so they could easily take advantage of when the rap on the door returns.

Proving how crazy this prognosticating business can be, now that an anticipated opportunity presents itself to buy below “retail”, the very people who struggled with the thought of selling just a few weeks ago now appear too afraid to buy. I’ve purposely taken serious profits on several fronts these past couple of months so the model portfolio could be in a position of strength to act aggressively if the big opportunity presented itself. I believe it has! (more)

No comments:

Post a Comment