Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Suckers Suckers Everywhere

There are some days where I just shrug my shoulders and other days when I am amazed by what I witness. Today, I was amazed but not shocked.

Consumer confidence rose sharply as Il Duce apparently managed to convince enough souls that that empty feeling in the pit of their stomach was not hunger but in fact a new national diet program based on the “Ain’t got no job, ain’t got no home” principle. The American people, as predicted on this blog, would fall to the mesmerizing spell of Obama announcing the obvious to become a United States Supreme Court Justice. We can thank the Republican party for this one. Yet most people are already starting their faux political bluster not so much to stand on a true belief but instead to get their vocal opposition to anything Obama does on television or radio, while the real news fades into the background. (more)

No comments:

Post a Comment